I am writing this at 11PM – very sleepy, tired, and I have a long day ahead tomorrow (without Wi-Fi) so I’m going to do a very quick recap. Forgive me if I forget some things because I am a very forgetful person ANYWAYS
I just got back from DBSK’s Circle Concert in Hong Kong and tbh I don’t really know what to write. I’ve gotten into this concert semi-blind and semi spoiler-free (with the exception of a few video clips and performances), but here are some interesting things I’ve picked up:
- The boys greeted in Cantonese (they’re not bad) and Changmin spoke a lot of English. I AM A PROUD PARENT HE’S IMPROVED SO MUCH
- (I AM ALSO WATCHING THE ENGLAND VS SWEDEN MATCH RIGHT NOW SO MY THOUGHTS ARE SCATTERED EXCUSE ME HOLY SHIT ENGLAND JUST MADE A NICE GOAL)
- They talked about 72 Hours, their SNS accounts, etc. Yunho mentioned that Changmin likes to post about food. He then told Changmin that they should go have a meal date someday :’))
- Changmin then said Yunho likes to post pictures of himself, like he’s some wannabe model (“BUT DON’T YOU THINK HYUNG LOOKS GOOD EVERYONE”) and Yunho’s like “After 15 years I’ve only just noticed that I look okay in clothes” :’)))) yUNHO YOU’VE ALWAYS LOOKED GR8 MY GUY
- That vampire VCR is hilarious I am convinced it’s a homin love story
- Yunho wore a red blazer instead of a black one during mirotic???? or has he always been wearing red??? the red looks much better. He doesn’t blend into the backup dancers.
- Parody VCR is movie of the year ofc
- I WAS LOW KEY CRYING WATCHING THEM PERFORM HUG AND BALLOONS WHAT A THROWBACK.
- THEY WERE DOING THE ORIGINAL CHOREO TO HUG TOO OMG
- and that balloons remix was HYPE. I also loved their stage design for that number because Yunho and Changmin each took turns performing at the main stage and the extended stage. As a musical geek that pleases me.
- At one point Yunho was strutting towards the center stage and LMAO CHANGMIN WAS LIKE NAH
- During their face-off in KYHD I swore Changmin poked Yunho’s cheek??? Poked at Yunho’s mic/headset?? Then again no one was screaming so I guess that was just me seeing things. (Update: Changmin was pulling something out of Yunho’s headset mic.)
- Speaking of which Yunho was having mic problems so he left the stage for a good minute LEAVING POOR CHANGMIN ALL BY HIMSELF HAHAHA He had these long pauses and kept asking us if we were happy. He was trying so hard to buy time lmao :’) effort appreciated man
- THE LAST ACT WAS MY FAV BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL HYPE SONGS I MEAN YOU HAVE ‘MAXIMUM’, ‘BUT’, AND ‘KYHD’ BACK TO BACK
- AND WHEN THEY WERE TRYING TO INTRODUCE RISING SUN YUNHO WAS LIKE ‘YOU’LL KNOW THIS SONG THERE’S SCREAMING IN IT’ LMFAO
- THEN THE FANBOYS BEHIND ME STARTED ROARING LMAO
- I AM SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPS
- ENCORE WAS ALSO HYPE ESPECIALLY THAT EDM REMIX OF ‘SOMEBODY TO LOVE’
- CHANGMIN HAS THAT SUNNY GLOWY TAN WHAT A FINE SPECIMEN
- NOT TO MENTION HIS ABS HAVE ALSO GOTTEN MORE PROPORTIONATE LMAO BRO’S BEEN INTENSELY WORKING OUT
- Considering that Yunho and Changmin flew in yesterday, their schedules must be pretty tight. Yunho actually mentioned before their very last stage that he was feeling faint ):
That ends my quick (yet very lengthy lol) rundown. If I remember some more details I’ll make sure to add them in. I’ve also filmed some of their performances, which I will share later. Excuse the phone quality. The storage in my phone was also full so I couldn’t get as much as I wanted (the same thing happened when I watched them last time too lol)